Experiences available to groups:
- Guided tour of the Rosenbach brothers' historic house and collections and access to all current exhibitions. Reservation and payment required two weeks in advance of tour date.
$8 per adult & senior, $5 per student
- Curator-led presentations are available for groups with special interests. Reservation and payment required three weeks in advance of tour date.
Fee dependent upon request.
To arrange your group tour:
Contact Alicia Thomas via phone at 215-732-1600 ext. 123 or email (preferable) athomas [at] rosenbach [dot] org to discuss reservation dates and tour options. If leaving a message, please specify your group size and date requested. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
Please keep in mind:
- Group tours are available Tuesday through Sunday within museum open hours.
- A signed Group Tour Agreement and all tour fees are required in advance of desired date.
- Because of space restrictions and the desire to maintain the ambiance of a private home, historic house tours can only accommodate groups of up to 20 people. Groups of more than 10 people will be split up into smaller tours.
- The museum does not have on-site parking available.
- A wheelchair-accessible entrance is available.
On-site, you will find:
- Wheelchair-accessible galleries
- Cloakroom and lockers
- Gift shop with extensive collection of books, cards, and gifts related to Rosenbach collections and exhibitions
"I appreciated the Rosenbach for its fine preservation of history. I was particularly enthralled by the letters and newspaper articles that documented the Civil War. I felt as if I was in that time period, surrounded by furniture of the era and having intimate conversations with important figures in history. It was an enriching learning experience, and I cannot wait to go again!" - Phyllis Yang, student